Welcome to my weekend of suck. It started by going to Walmart on Friday, all Husband and I wanted was some pink paint for a project I'm working on. The associate had the nerve to ask if we were expecting. NO! You retard, is that some kind of fat joke!!! On top of that I worked this weekend. For like 48 straight hours of awfulness. I watch my phone like I'm possessed, and stress when it's ringing, as well as when it is not. I AM TIRED! I now have 3 hours left of on-call before I pass the task on to another nurse. The bad news is I am on-call again tomorrow night. Bah Humbug. I think Josh is sick of my on-call weekend too, I am a meany to him when I have to work. At least he is sweet and brought me Mt. Dew and made dinner.
In my next life I will never have to work and I will simply eat doughnuts and watch love stories all day. On a more positive note I am leaving town this Wednesday for 6 beautiful days.
No comments:
Post a Comment