Unfortunately one of my readers reports that my blog is FAIRLY boring.
To my FAIRLY boring reader....this post is for you.
Thoughts on the Utah Jazz.
Since my infancy my family has watched this team, both in person and on TV. I do not particularly care for sports of any kind...but I have often wondered about the fans of this team. I remember watching little snippets here and there while reading my book. I remember watching my dad and brother scream at the TV and cheer at their success. However, if I'm to be completely honest...I feel like they are a team that disappoints. Again and again they try, but they fail every-time. No offense folks but it seems like you would all lead happier lives if you picked a different team to cheer for. Maybe one that wins. It certainly can't be fun repeating to yourself at the end of every season, "they will have a better year next year."
GO JAZZ!
that is it.
the end.
Talking this way about the jazz is a sin.... I am very disapointed, because of this we will be getting direct tv and will watch ever game...
ReplyDeleteOh my. My first blog comment ever!
Deletewe have taken all the dolls out of your old room and put up Jazz signs
ReplyDelete