* I just downed 19 popcorn chickens all by myself
* My hair looks like a wet crunchy mess after the rain this morning
* I went to get a drink and realized there was a dead fly in my water
* I don't really know how to use Instagram, but I have an account anyway just to be cool
* All of my house plants have died....all of my outside plants died too.
* Those two salads in the back of my fridge have probably grown eyes and legs by now.
* I take a nap from 1pm until 3ish practically everyday
* I throw my garbage at the trash, but don't look to see if it makes it so then I don't have to pick it up
* My eyeliner looks like a two year old helped me apply it
* There is mold growing in my shower......my mother would die.
* A funny odor is coming out of my kitchen sink. Guess I better spend the day in the family room.
* I frequently consider faking sick to get out of making dinner
* The bright yellow background on my blog is beginning to make me nauseated
* NO...I have no intentions of doing my visiting teaching this month, please stop calling and asking.
Your so dark
ReplyDeleteas always enjoyable
ReplyDelete